Monday, April 10, 2006

Question #35

First, my response to question #34:
I've never really had a time in my life when I didn't know God. That's not to say that I've always had the same understanding of who God is, or that I've always listened. It is a daily struggle to make sure that the direction in which I am heading is the one God wants for me. As I've grown spiritually, the sense of God's closeness has deepened. While that means that I find more ready access to God, it also means that I have had to be more careful to discern when my own thoughts are masquerading as the voice of God. Even though God dwells with (in) us, ultimately, the reference point is outside and beyond any of us.

Now for today's question:

Question #35
The Passion story begins with betrayal. Regardless of the perspective provided by the newly translated Gospel of Judas, what place has betrayal had in your life?

Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: