Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Question #37

First, my response to question #36:
It is easy to desert someone in pain. Even when the pain is not ours, we tend to avoid it. When someone is suffering greatly, somehow I have the courage to be with them. Ironically, it is when someone is lonely that I tend to want to avoid contact. Actually, I have found that while I sometimes don't feel like making that visit, once I'm there I find it very rewarding. I doubt that any of us want to take the final part of Jesus' journey with him, but I think that if we find the courage to do so we will be amazed at what we find.

Now for today's question:

Question #37
Peter not only deserted Jesus, he also denied even knowing him three times. How has denial impacted your life?


Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: