Saturday, April 01, 2006

Question #28

First, my response to question #27:
Another question that is uncomfortable to answer. I'll take the path of the general answer and simply say that nagging is effective with me. The observation I would add is that it something that is most effective by those closest to me, i.e. my family. I'm guessing that that is true for most of us. So it is interesting to note how powerful love is. It can be used as a tool, or even a weapon.

Now for today's question:

Question #28
Samson pulled down the Temple of Dagon in revenge for being blinded by the Phillistines, killing 3000 of them along with himself. So how do you come to terms with a prime example of suicide terrorism in our holy scripture?


Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: