Friday, March 31, 2006

Question #27

First, my response to question #26:
My answer might seem too broad, but I would have to say that selfishness is my greatest weakness. Sometimes I can take taking care of myself too far and simply use that as an excuse for things I should have done. Outwardly, it appears as laziness, which is an appropriate way of describing it. And I know the solution; I simply need to engage rightly in the things that I need to do and know the blessing of action instead of seeking the false comfort of inaction.

Now for today's question:

Question #27
Three times Samson gets involved with a woman who gets him to break by nagging him. The Hebrew word for that actually is related to bind or close, something that the wild man, Samson, simply can't stand whether in words or action. What gets under your skin? What is it that can most easily get you to give up on things that ought to matter most to you?


Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: