Friday, March 10, 2006

Question #9

First, my response to question #8:

Almost every time I don't feel like doing something that I am praying about I pretty much say to God, "make me." Or more likely, "do I really have to? Can't it wait? Can't someone else do it?" I don't generally seek signs, but I do tend to do a bit of weaseling with God. Usually, if I do notice a sign it is because I've already been ignoring it, so it is something like, "Oh, you mean that wet fleece meant that I was supposed to do what you said?"


Now for today's question:

Question #9 Gideon had his army reduced to a shadow of its former self. How much is enough for you? Can you trust God if you have less?

Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: