Monday, March 13, 2006

Question #11

First, my response to question #10:

There have been times when I have thought that fear might teach one of my children a lesson. Perhaps that has been appropriate in some instances (for example, I want my children to have a healthy respect for fire and fear what it can do), but at times I may have been angry in the moment and frightened them out of my own need to do so, not their need to learn.

Now for today's question:

Question #11
Abimelech lusted for power and commited murder (of his own brothers no less) to get what he wanted. Surely you've never gone that far to gain power, but when has power seduced you?

Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: