Thursday, April 13, 2006

Question #38

First, my response to question #37:
When I was a young man, I made an intentional decision to deny the existence of God. It was meant to be a test to determine if God were real. Well, the test only lasted about a week as I was haunted by a gnawing feeling in my gut that wouldn't go away. That experience settled for me the truth of God's existence. It was not something that is transferable, nor would I wish on anyone the pain I felt. I would not encourage denial for anyone, but this particular experience left me with an incredible present.

Now for today's question:

Question #38
For Good Friday it is always important to consider what it means that Jesus died for your sins. What does that mean to you on this sacred day?

Post your answer (anonymously if you prefer) using the comment field and come back tomorrow for my response and the next question.

No comments: